Baked Tuna Cakes

I am not a huge fan of tuna, and I am not a fan of stuffing. Turns out when they are mixed together though, they are quite yummy! I like these because they aren't overly seafood tasting, I think the stuffing is the most prominent flavor.



INGREDIENTS:
2 cans (5 oz each) tuna in water (do not drain)
6 oz box Stove Top chicken flavor stuffing mix
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup mayo
2 Tablespoon sweet relish
Onion powder (I don't measure this, just sprinkle what looks right)

DIRECTIONS:
Mix everything together in large bowl. Put in fridge at least 10 minutes to firm.
Grease a large baking sheet. Make patties and place on baking sheet. (I made 6  even sized balls out of the mixture, then broke each one in half to make 12 patties).
Bake @ 350F 10 minutes on each side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment