Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip

Simple and yummy! We have tried it on tortilla chips as well as carrots and both are delicious. I think it would be really good on Ritz crackers too.




INGREDIENTS:
16 oz sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar
3 oz bag of Bacon Bits (the real bacon, not just bacon flavored)
1 pack dry ranch mix




DIRECTIONS:
Mix everything together. Chill in the fridge for several hours (or eat right away, the flavors will just blend together better after sitting for a bit).

Recipe from HERE

1 comment:

  1. What a great website! - Do you have any recipes that I can credit you for on my website www.chefhomecooking.com I am hunting for the top 10 best recipes on the web to publish for British, Spanish, French, Greek, Itailain and American.

    Anything you have please feel free to e-mail me it over at peterfry52@googlemail.com and I will review and publish if it wins.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete