Chocolate Chip Cookie and Double Stuf Oreo Brownies with Caramel

Best and worst brownies ever! Best because...well...I mean, look at it. Chocolate chip cookies topped with double stuf oreos topped with dulce de leche topped with brownies. Worst because you can't stop eating it even when you have had enough! Lucky for me, Matt is taking most of it into work.


Also, it isn't technically caramel in them, it is dulce de leche (which is sweetened condensed milk heated up). But it was already a long name, so I am just claiming its caramel :)

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
2.5 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
11.5 oz bag chocolate chips
1 package double stuff oreos
dulce de leche (optional)
1 box brownie mix PLUS ingredients for brownies

DIRECTIONS:
Cream the butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add flour, baking soda, and salt and mix. Fold in chocolate chips.
Spread cookie dough into lightly greased 9x13 pan (or use parchment paper if you have it. I didn't.) Top with single layer of oreos.


Pour dulce de leche on top of oreos.


Prepare brownie mix as directed on box. Pour on top and spread evenly.


Bake @350F for 40-50 minutes (previous comments claim 30 minutes was enough, many people say closer to 1 hour are needed, including me. It all depends on your oven). For my cookie dough to be cooked, my brownie edges got harder than I liked, but I just cut them away and there was still more than enough. Enjoy!



recipe from HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment